雪lily 发表于 2006-1-4 17:00:19

如此音乐送给所有的朋友!

<P><FONT face=楷体_GB2312 color=#d2691e size=4><STRONG>希望所有的朋友都能快乐 <br><br>希望所有的朋友都有面对挫折站起来的决心<br><br>希望所有朋友在新年里能卸下所有包袱轻松前行</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=楷体_GB2312 color=#d2691e size=4><FONT color=#000000>http://61.129.64.67/myblog/travelinglight.mp3</FONT></FONT></P>

<P><FONT color=#0000ff>traveling light <br>轻装前行<br>Joel Hanson&amp;Sara Groves <br><br><br>Well I was doubling over the load on my shoulders <br>-well(I feel it's means "seems to ")<br>似乎有双倍的压力和重担 压在我的肩上<br><br><br>Was a weight I carried with me everyday <br>感觉自己每日在负重前行<br><br>Crossing miles of frustrations and rivers a raging <br>走过挫折的道路,穿越伤痛的河流<br>Picking up stones I found along the way <br>不时拾起路旁的石子,我发现路很遥远<br><br>I staggered and I stumbled down <br>我摇晃着 坎坷前行,我被绊倒了 <br><br><br>Pathways of trouble <br>眼前是充满烦恼的路。<br><br><br>I was hauling those souvenirs of misery <br>我用力的拖曳着这些负重和痛苦<br><br>And with each step taken my back was breaking <br>并且每一步都感觉后背要被压垮<br><br>\'Til I found the One who took it all from me <br>til(till)直到我发现了他<br><br>Down by the riverside <br>走在河岸边<br>(Down by the riverside) <br><br>I laid my burdens down,<br>我卸下了我全部的负重<br><br>Now I\'m traveling light<br>现在,我轻装前行。<br><br>My spirit lifted high <br>我的精神在升腾,<br><br>(I found my freedom now) <br>I found my freedom now <br>我终于找到了自由<br><br><br>And I\'m traveling light <br>轻装前行。<br><br><br>Through the darkest alleys and loneliest valleys <br>在黑暗的小路和孤独的山谷里,<br><br>I was dragging those heavy chains of doubt and fear<br>我曾背负那些沉重的锁链,充满不安和恐惧, <br><br>Then with the one word spoken the locks were broken <br>可现在一句简单的话锁链已打开<br><br>Now He\'s leading me to places <br>他引导我来到了一个地方<br><br>Where there are no tears <br>再也不要流泪的地方..<br><br><br>Down by the riverside <br>走在河滩上<br>(Down by the riverside) <br>走在河滩上<br>I laid my burdens down, <br>我卸下了负重,<br>Now I\'m traveling light<br>现在我轻装前行 <br>My spirit lifted high<br>我的精神在升腾 <br>(I found my freedom now) <br>我终于找到了自由<br>I found my freedom now <br>我终于找到了自由<br>And I\'m traveling light<br>我轻装前行。</FONT></P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-1-4 17:02:36编辑过]

xunhuan 发表于 2006-1-5 12:34:45

dddddddddddddd

learning123456 发表于 2007-2-24 13:46:37

jijie7805 发表于 2011-7-15 20:11:27

Sodonn 发表于 2011-7-20 13:08:21

顶顶。。。、。

missing_az 发表于 2012-1-11 17:56:54

:):):)很积极向上的歌词!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 如此音乐送给所有的朋友!