查看: 12393|回复: 57

【英文笑话集中营】

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-1-10 16:07:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
谢谢jenson为大家提供了这么多英文小笑话!!不仅学习了英文,也放松了心情!!![em11][em01]
The little jokes really make us happy and we all enjoy them~~~

Attention: 为了便于查找和管理,我把这些笑话收集到一起!
大家今后有什么笑话就都在这里跟贴吧!!!
把笑话集中起来,让你一次笑个够吧[em02][em02][em02] (千万小心不要笑破肚皮哦)

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-1-10 16:09:29编辑过]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-1-10 16:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
我把以前大家发过的一些笑话搜集到这里:

(由lqzhang78发表)on the first day of our history lesson,our professor assigned five chapters on civil rights.the next day,the professor asked one of my classmates to name ten civil rights.But the student made no response and the professor asked to name five civil rights.the student still made no response and the irritated professor said "ok now please name one civil right you got as a civilian."my classmates then said I had the right to remain silent.

another one
at an marketing lesson,the professon listed on the blackboard the forces affecting an international elevator company,such as political climate,import quotas etc.then he asked if anyone could name more.a student sitting at the back of the classroom shouted"gravity,sir"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-1-10 16:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
(由潘骁发表)what kind of "ese"?

an american and a japanese were sitting on the plane on the way to la when the american turned to the japanese and asked, "what kind of 'ese' are you?"

the japanese confused, replied, "sorry, but i don't understand what you mean."

the american repeated, "what kind of 'ese' are you?" again, the japanese was confused over the question. the american, now irritated, loudly repeated, "jeez, how tough is this -- what kind of 'ese' are you? are you
chinese or japanese or vietnamese . . . ?

the japanese gentleman replied, "oh, i see. i'm japanese."

"well, ok, now we're getting somewhere," the american said.

a little while later, the japanese man asked, "excuse me, but what kind of 'key' are you?"

"what? what the hell do you mean?" the irritated american answered.

"you know, a monkey or a donkey or just a typical yankee?"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-1-10 16:18:00 | 显示全部楼层
(由jenson发表):
每日笑一笑1
Aunt: How did Jim do his history examination?
Mother: Oh, not at all well, but there, it wasn’t his fault. Why, they asked him things that happened before the poor boy was born.  

每日笑一笑2:
Father: I promised to buy you a car if you passed your examination, and you have failed. What were you doing last term?

Son: I was learning to drive a car.  

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-1-11 12:26:56编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-1-10 16:20:00 | 显示全部楼层
(由zbz发表):Why Does It Rain on the Road?
little tom and his father were having a walk in the courtry when it suddenly began to rain very hard.they were soon very wet.“why does it rain,dad?it isn’t very nice,is it?”“no,it isn’t very nice,but it’s very useful,tom.”answered his father,“it rains to make the fruit and the vegetables grow for us,and to make the grass grow for the cows and sheep.”tom thought about this for a few seconds and then said:“then,why does it rain on the road,dad?”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-1-11 10:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用KittyJ在2003-1-10 16:18:48的发言:
(由jeson发表):
每日笑一笑1
Aunt: How did Jim do his history examination?
Mother: Oh, not at all well, but there, it wasn’t his fault. Why, they asked him things that happened before the poor boy was born.  

每日笑一笑2:
Father: I promised to buy you a car if you passed your examination, and you have failed. What were you doing last term?

Son: I was learning to drive a car.  

Thanks!
But ,my name is JENSON,not jeson!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-1-11 12:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
Oops! Sorry for the mistake, I've changed it back~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-1-13 10:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
One day, a father and his little son were going home. At this age, the boy was interested in all kinds of things and was always asking questions. Now, he asked, “What’s the meaning of the word ‘Drunk’, dad?”

“Well, my son,” his father replied, “look, there are standing two policemen. If I regard the two policemen as four then I am drunk.”

“But, dad,” the boy said, “there’s only ONE policeman!”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-1-14 12:20:00 | 显示全部楼层
A boy bought a two penny loaf at a baker’s. He found it smaller than usual. He said to the baker: “Don’t you think this loaf is smaller than usual?”

“Oh, never mind,” answered the baker, “You’ll have the less to carry.” “Quite right,” said the boy, and laid down one penny on the counter. Just as he was leaving the shop, the baker called him, “Hi! You haven’t give me the price of the loaf.” “Oh, never mind,” said the boy kindly, “You’ll have the less to count.”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-1-14 12:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
Laughing makes people happy and make life easy!!
Thank you jenson for offering so much amuzing stuff for us~~~~[em02][em02]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|PCB设计论坛|EDA论坛|PCB论坛网 ( 沪ICP备05006956号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 04:50 , Processed in 0.132266 second(s), 19 queries .