PCB论坛网

找回密码
 注册
查看: 834|回复: 5

in Allegro14.0,how to match length of A for B?

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-1-13 06:20:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
in Allegro14.0,how to match length of A for B?Please tell me detail procedure?How
to measure them?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-1-13 09:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用muou5799在2003-1-13 6:20:51的发言: in Allegro14.0,how to match length of A for B?Please tell me detail procedure?How to measure them?
In allegro14.0, we can a match group to realize the length matching of several nets. How to do this? Firstly I would like to introduce one of allegro properity which named RELATIVE_PROPOGATION_DELAY. It is the properity we used in allegro to define a match group. And the format of this property is: :::::[:::<:::]... Where: gp Defines the name of the matched group scope Defines whether the constraint is unique to a net or extended net, or global to the entire design. Legal values are: L for local to the net/extended net G for global to the design. This value has meaning only for constraint values that come from a constraint set. When "flattened" to a specific net/extended net, the group name is modified to make it unique for the net if the scope value is L. If the value is G, the group name is assigned as is. If the scope value is omitted, L is assumed. / Defines the two pins and/or rat_Ts in the pin pair. These can be specific pins AD:AR, D:R, or L:S The pin1 and pin2 syntax supports the following variations for defining pin pairs: pin1:pin2 Add the specified pin pair to the matched group. Specify the refdes and pin number for both pins of the pin pair. Either pin's refdes and pin number can reference a T point, which is specified as T.. Both pins or T points must be a part of the net to which the property is attached. D:R Add the longest driver/receiver pin pair combination in the net to the matched group. If no driver/receiver pin pairs are found, treat the property value as if the group ::: tolerance format was specified. L:S Add the longest pin pair in the net to the matched group. All terminator pins in the net are ignored in the search for the longest pin pair. delta is the delta expressed as either a delay or a length. If not specified, a default of 0 is assumed. tol is the tolerance of the match expressed as either a delay, a length, or a percentage. If not specified, a default of 5% is assumed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-1-13 10:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you so much, I am trying....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-1-19 01:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
tried some days, could get the point, could you show me detail procedue?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-1-20 20:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
please help to show me the detail procedure....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-1-21 17:03:00 | 显示全部楼层
I think that u can use rules constraint,have a try!
Find and change the propogation relative delay  parameter............
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|PCB设计论坛|EDA论坛|PCB论坛网 ( 沪ICP备05006956号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 19:52 , Processed in 0.123947 second(s), 19 queries .