PCB论坛网

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1806|回复: 1

[讨论 how to do when facing this situation

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-5-11 22:47:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

I am a SQE who is in charge of IQA and SQE for electrical components,and last few days,a supplier give me 3000RMB without no reasons,he only says that you can regard it as a gift his company offered. Frankly speaking,I am shocked at that moment,it is real money,and my half month's salary is even less than 3000,fortunately,I kept my brain clear which I rejected.And at last,considering to save his face,I asked that you can buy  Kele for me to be as the gift you give to replace the money. Lastly,he bought PEPIS Kele to me with a subtle emotion showed on his face.

I concerned that if it will affect our futhure cooperation,but nevertheness I am still believing that I am right, and I also think my handling style is right.

Haha,how about your remark and what will you do when facing the similar event ?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-24 14:44:58 | 显示全部楼层
well done.,peiswang. there is few person with kind of you today. If the supplier is a good one without any trouble to your company, and if you feel he is friendly and you both are in good cooperation, the gift is not trouble. you can be secure when the gift is not the key to turn on green light for this supplier when he meets problem from your company.Don't say 'no' to money and  also don't  surrender to unreasonable requirement.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|PCB设计论坛|EDA论坛|PCB论坛网 ( 沪ICP备05006956号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 03:17 , Processed in 0.134154 second(s), 19 queries .