PCB论坛网

找回密码
 注册
查看: 424|回复: 0

文都国际教育:雅思写作开头结尾可参考的句型

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-12-4 15:36:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  通过参考雅思写作范文我们不难看出,一篇优秀的文章或多或少都会出现一些比较高级的词汇和经典的句型,这是雅思写作考试的得分点,备考雅思写作的时候我们也要所总结一些比较不错的句型。
  下面的内容当中文都国际教育小编为大家介绍了雅思写作考试可以参考的一些句型,希望对大家考雅思有帮助。
  Introduction
  Recent years have witnessed ………(背景)which has aroused a heated debate of whether ……….(把要讨论的话题引入进来) Views on this issue vary from person to person. From my point of view, before airing my own opinion, I do think it’s necessary to analyze / explore this thorny issue from different angles / both sides of this thorny issue.
  Main body
  Those who ………(正面观点)tend to present the following reasons. To begin with, ……… In addition, ………. What’s more, ………
  ………..(尽量用不同的论证方法)
  However, other people may examine / explore this issue from another angle. For one thing, ……... For another thing, ……. Furthermore, ……..
  Conclusion
  In conclusion, although it’s very difficult / hard to draw / come to / reach / arrive at an absolute conclusion to this issue, I would not hesitate to assent to the former / latter viewpoint because I’m fully convinced that ……
  万能开头:
  As Descartes(笛卡尔) once said:\"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things\"然后后面再加上你自己的模板:\"although the author\'s claim that...is not wholly insupportable, it would still be a mistake to draw the conclusion generally. In my observation...

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|PCB设计论坛|EDA论坛|PCB论坛网 ( 沪ICP备05006956号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:30 , Processed in 0.123650 second(s), 20 queries .