PCB论坛网

找回密码
 注册
查看: 6087|回复: 30

[转贴]泡妞语录

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-1-28 13:44:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
**Hey baby. Why don't you come sit on my lap and we can talk about the first thing that pops up? **Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be! **Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money? **I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock! **I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you. **Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way. **Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here! **Roses are red, violets are blue. I like spaghetti, let's go screw. **Just call me milk, I'll do your body good. **My love for you is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going.... **That shirt looks very becoming on you, but if I were on you, I'd be coming too. **I'd like to screw your brains out, but it appears that someone beat me to it. (Good one!) **I enjoy doing maintenance, you look like someone I would like to tinker" around with. **You must be from Hiroshima, cause baby you're the Bomb. **Is that Windex? Because I can see myself in your pants. **I'm a bird watcher and I'm looking for a Big Breasted Bed Thrasher, have you seen one? **I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Wal-Mart, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter. **Wanna Play House? You be the screen door and I'll slam you all night long. **If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon. **Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag. **If you were a car, I wax you and ride you all over town. **If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg Christmas, can I visit you between the Holidays? **Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long. **The word for the night is legs, lets go back to my room and spread the word. **Hey baby, what's your sign? Caution, slippery when wet, dangerous curves ahead, yield? **Hi my name is _______, remember it, cause you'll be screaming it all night long. **Was your dad a farmer? Cause you sure have great melons. **You must be Jelly, cause jam don't shake like that. **The fact that I'm missing my teeth just means that there's more room for your tongue. **Hi, my name is Pogo, want to jump on my stick? **Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine. **I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room. **I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house? **If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous. **You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-3-7 10:49:41编辑过]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-1-28 16:57:27 | 显示全部楼层

kankan

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2005-1-28 19:55:45 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-1-29 14:41:08 | 显示全部楼层

KK

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-1-30 15:05:33 | 显示全部楼层
gg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-1-31 08:15:03 | 显示全部楼层

k

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-2-1 16:37:12 | 显示全部楼层
see
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-2-2 10:17:54 | 显示全部楼层
我要看!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-2-2 10:18:22 | 显示全部楼层

好,现在大家一起看。。

**Hey baby. Why don't you come sit on my lap and we can talk about the first thing that pops up? **Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be! **Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money? **I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock! **I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you. **Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way. **Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here! **Roses are red, violets are blue. I like spaghetti, let's go screw. **Just call me milk, I'll do your body good. **My love for you is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going.... **That shirt looks very becoming on you, but if I were on you, I'd be coming too. **I'd like to screw your brains out, but it appears that someone beat me to it. (Good one!) **I enjoy doing maintenance, you look like someone I would like to tinker" around with. **You must be from Hiroshima, cause baby you're the Bomb. **Is that Windex? Because I can see myself in your pants. **I'm a bird watcher and I'm looking for a Big Breasted Bed Thrasher, have you seen one? **I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Wal-Mart, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter. **Wanna Play House? You be the screen door and I'll slam you all night long. **If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon. **Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag. **If you were a car, I wax you and ride you all over town. **If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg Christmas, can I visit you between the Holidays? **Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long. **The word for the night is legs, lets go back to my room and spread the word. **Hey baby, what's your sign? Caution, slippery when wet, dangerous curves ahead, yield? **Hi my name is _______, remember it, cause you'll be screaming it all night long. **Was your dad a farmer? Cause you sure have great melons. **You must be Jelly, cause jam don't shake like that. **The fact that I'm missing my teeth just means that there's more room for your tongue. **Hi, my name is Pogo, want to jump on my stick? **Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine. **I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room. **I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house? **If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous. **You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-2-7 16:19:36 | 显示全部楼层

好,现在大家一起看。。

**Hey baby. Why don't you come sit on my lap and we can talk about the first thing that pops up? **Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be! **Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money? **I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock! **I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you. **Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way. **Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here! **Roses are red, violets are blue. I like spaghetti, let's go screw. **Just call me milk, I'll do your body good. **My love for you is like the energizer bunny, it keeps going and going.... **That shirt looks very becoming on you, but if I were on you, I'd be coming too. **I'd like to screw your brains out, but it appears

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|PCB设计论坛|EDA论坛|PCB论坛网 ( 沪ICP备05006956号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-30 10:45 , Processed in 0.135632 second(s), 19 queries .