找回密码
 注册
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 潘骁

“与上帝的对话”,特别推荐!音乐动听,画面优美,内涵深刻[转帖]

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2002-10-17 15:18:00 | 显示全部楼层
Benq is "明基". a computer company.
I think the people who believe God is really want to find quiet of the mind.they believe God.God is live in their heart.So God is just like conscience in the other area.We need something to point our direction.It is important.There is a big Church beside my University.But I never gone in it.It is regretful.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-10-17 15:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
Got it! I know “明基”,but don't aware of its English name.
So, it's a pity that you lose this chance, hehe...BENQ is a Taiwan company..
You should join the "Kuomintang" if you wanna to enter BENQ. Am I right?

I also lose the chance to enter the Church where I live in XiJiao in Shanghai when I was a little girl.
Sometime, it's not bad to find something to believe in for your heart and soul.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-10-17 16:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
Kumingtang?hehe...Most of them are believe in God.
I lose the change to enter the company.in fact the reason is not contact with politics.I made a joke.The boss of BENQ(China) ask if the students are still  eager to want to join in the Communist Party.I say yes.And he ask me the reason,I told him maybe they want to find a good job.then the boss draw a conclusion----I am lack of confidence.God,I think I should be more pride.[em03][em03]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-10-17 16:18:00 | 显示全部楼层
hoho...
Funny interview with the boss of BENQ(China)!
When I was in University, there was the strange idea of "try to join the Communist Party just for a good job" .
I felt surprised and ridiculous when I heard of this. I think finding a good job is totally depend on yourself---Your ability, your character, your confidence.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-10-17 21:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
But the reason was popular at one time or another.I don't know why I spoke like that.If you interview the boss you would pass it.Or If I know you early,I would get the job.hehe...Maybe it is fate.So I work in Beijing not in Suzhou.
[em03][em03]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-10-18 10:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
BENQ is in Suzhou? hehe...Suzhou is close to Shanghai.
But, your current job is not bad,right?
What's more, most people think that work in a Taiwan company is horrible [em16]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-10-18 12:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
The HQ of Benq is in Taiwan.
I went Suzhou in April this year.It is a beautiful city.I went to Taijian bystreet.hehe...Eat lots of delicious food.I regret that I have not gone to Shanghai at that time.They are so nearly.sigh! [em14][em14]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-10-18 17:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用潘骁在2002-10-18 12:42:28的发言:
The HQ of Benq is in Taiwan.
I went Suzhou in April this year.It is a beautiful city.I went to Taijian bystreet.hehe...Eat lots of delicious food.I regret that I have not gone to Shanghai at that time.They are so nearly.sigh! [em14][em14]

You went to Sozhou just for travel? Is this the first time for you?
I've been to Sozhou for many times, all are for travelling. It's quite and beautiful.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-10-18 18:12:00 | 显示全部楼层
You are happy.But I went there for work.
That was my first to get there.
It is beautiful.But I think there is different of the beautiful between The Great Wall and Suzhou gardens.What is your favorite?Like the poem of Sushi and Liqingzhao.Girl should be favor of Li.[em03][em03]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|PCB设计论坛|EDA论坛|PCB论坛网 ( 沪ICP备05006956号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 14:53 , Processed in 0.110619 second(s), 13 queries .