回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2002-10-22 16:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-10-22 17:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
It is popular in big city.The topic between young man who has worked several years is job-hopping,We want better salary and environment of work.So job-hopping is more popular now.But I think we can't change our job frequently.It need much time to accumulate experience.So we should work in one station longer.[em03]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-10-22 17:20:00 | 显示全部楼层
Support Mr.Pan's opinion!
Job-hopping is not good in most of time.That doesn't mean that you should never change jobs. But when you decide you must change, take your time to figure out what would work best for you. Make a change to a better job, and stay at each job long enough to learn it; stay long enough to make a difference on the job. Be choosy before you take a job, and know as much as you can about it before accepting it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-10-23 12:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
Well I think it depends
some people change job because of salary,
some people change job because of environment
and some other people because of both.

Most of time people want to change job  because just one reason, money, colleague relationship, scandal, and so on, doesn't matter. they will probably
ignore other issues which are not evident but important. u know, a doubled salary doesn't mean a good environment, vice versa. So, if people have no preparation on this, another hopping will happen soon. U know, what's make up the job is not only the job itself, office location,the boss, the colleague, even the temperature of the air condition could change (make up) your mind to leave or to stay.
so my opinion is ask yourself not only what work you want to take, but also what welfare you need before you want a job-hopping.

[此贴子已经被作者于2002-10-23 12:04:42编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-10-23 12:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah, it all depends as to the pros and cons of job-hopping.
If you are not satisfied with your current job including many aspects as salary, position, welfare, company potential, office relations.....
Why not  seeking a new job that is better and suitable.

However, before you choose a new job, you do need to think it over and over.
When settle down in one job, try to work hard and behave yourself in a good manner.
Pile up experience on a certain job is definitely important and better than changing job frequently.

BTW, have you ever experienced the job-hopping???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
 楼主| 发表于 2002-10-23 14:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-10-23 14:47:00 | 显示全部楼层
You got such a long working experience compare with me.
Working in a SOE is noting but time-wasting-----my personal view.And you gonna lose tons of good oppotunities.

You are so smart, I've only worked for a year and several months.
Do you think I have chance to try a job-hopping?? Of course not.
What's more, the current job is nice to me. I like it and never consider that
I need a new job. You know, I'm such a lucky girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-10-23 20:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
ok, lucky girl, let's say what the potential of a good job is here. In my mind, whether you can touch the happiness in your job is the core of it. If you couldn't find the real pleasure in it, it is nothing but shackle, even if it is the heaven in others' mind! However, the true pleasure is found through hard efforts and devotion! Remember, never taking a job for granted! Treasure it! It is a way to treasure life!
[em22]sorry, everybody, i am not PANXIAO, i am one of his colleagues!Good to talk here![em12]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-10-24 09:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
I didn't aware you are not Mr.Pan until the last sentense.[em14][em14] A little surprising, but great pleasure to me!!!
Anyway, what you said is completely right.
Nice to meet you here!![em13][em23][em23]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|PCB设计论坛|EDA论坛|PCB论坛网 ( 沪ICP备05006956号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 10:44 , Processed in 0.168657 second(s), 20 queries .