PCB论坛网

找回密码
 注册
楼主: KittyJ

Have U ever been robbed of?[原创

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-2 12:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
Mr.Pan, thank you for your conciliation~~~~~~~

I do learn something important via this unpleasant affair. I learn that I should enhance
the self-protection consciousness.
The world has many color, black and white, which means the world has many aspects,
bad and good, warm and cold, beautiful and ugly as well~~~~

My father had a deep talk with me about the rob and I really  benefit much from his words.
The world is there to stay and it's hard for you to change it to be perfect.
What you gonna do is to strenghen yourself to deal with it.
Daddy said that, to some extend, it's an issue of viability(生存能力)of yourself.
Yes, I do agree with him that I should try to be brave and acuminous about everything around me.
Everyone should develop a certain ability, that is to thorougly understand this world and
be careful and know clearly how to protect yourself no matter what happened.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-12-2 13:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, you father is right.
Take good care of yourself as what your father told you.We must have clear  opinion about the world,and we should know what is the attitude about life.In my eyes,optimism is the best tool for me.Of course I am a boy,And It is difficult for the robber to get something from me.But I would meet other difficult things.In fact I meet some worse things.But all have gone away.I think life is fair.When you lose something you will get more.life is life.It won't change with you opinion about it.But we can change ourselves to adapt it.As your father told you "it's an issue of viability(生存能力)of yourself"
hehe... I think there must be something changed in you mind.Maybe the robber is emissary of God, Teach you by another way.Horrible but impressive.Forget it.[em19]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-12-2 15:03:00 | 显示全部楼层
This is also another kind of understand about life (人生感悟).
As a coin, everything has two sides, I lost here, but may gain in another way~~~~~~~~
Always look on the bright side of life~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-12-3 09:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
Good morning.  I have a question to ask everyone, can u give me an answer?  Did ur nose ever bleed in the morning without any reason?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-12-3 09:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
No, never!
Are you OK?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-12-3 09:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
it happened yesterday morning and there were only two drops.  but untill now i an still a little worried about it. maybe it is the problem of my health.do u think so.  i read your accident just now and feel very sorry about it. r u better now? i was never robbed of before, but i was ever stolen in beijing when i was travelling in july.  my be-loved mobil-phone was gone away from me on that day. july 15,2002.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-12-3 10:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
I'm fine now and will forget it~~~~~
Anyway, feel sorry that you were stolen in Beijing and also was your mobil phone~~~~

I suggest you go to see the doctor and take a good check about it~~~~~~~
Never take it for granted that there's nothing. Heath is the most important thing of every human being.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-12-3 10:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
Thank u. I will.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-12-3 13:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hope everythig will gonna be OK with you~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-12-3 13:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe the air is dryness.When I was back to Shandong from Sichuang.My nose bleed every morning when I wash my face.It last about one month.hehe... So that I was little lack of blood that days.So don't worry about it.But for insurance you'd better go to see doctor~~~[em22]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|PCB设计论坛|EDA论坛|PCB论坛网 ( 沪ICP备05006956号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 09:07 , Processed in 0.109424 second(s), 13 queries .